Sunday, February 17, 2008

Baki Din In my home


I am not...not ...not at all feeling good about leaving my home--leaving my bed...leaving books which i havnt read for years yet i kept them...my old cards and gifts...that wind chimes..mom ki daant and papa ka dar...brothers se ladayi and remote se chedkhani..

I am feeling like hell...and a storm in my heart stuck..i will have to and have to my papa and mom-- i never really showed my love and care to them but right now i am feeling like to hug them...hug them so tight that no one can apart us..

its painful feeling which is priecing my heart...i knew it will happen but never knew it gonna be so pain ful...

i love u mom--papa and my stupid..loviest brothers --

Please please please dont let me go---i wannna be wid you papa--mom i never cared for you--always fight with you but i really love u mamma...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a great married life... Wishing only good things happen around you...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Anks said...

hey... did you tell them these things? show them the blog?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all love our parents,but how can one insult others parents?

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 3:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey....
m new to ur blog.caught u on ma sis blog.i,definitly will not face d same,but similar i hav ;)
m out for ma studies....so can understand this.then ma di helped me out.she said-"when ur a FAMILY,distance doesnt counts.N thats d basic concept of family."
I hope it will help u too,as it did 2 me.
regards
ashu

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger ^^hAaMi^^ said...

Touching piece. You are a heck of a writer. keep it up.

Friday, December 12, 2008 7:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home