Saturday, August 04, 2007

More practical I have been

I have become more practical now a days. and i feel good about it. Now i dont guilt for doing same for those people who do wrong with me. I feel happy with the way I am living. Though these days i have not been in touch with my friends, my blog, music and loads of things. But still there are some friends who are always there for me whether we talk or not.

Saturday is big relief after a tiring week and i am enjoying music, listening to Kailash kher-teri deewani, Fuzon and more n more music. I love music. So anyone knows any other lovely and soulful song,let me know i am always ready.

Waise, day before yesterday i mean on thursday it rained whole night, and waking up in the morning, all over water and water and more water. I reached office at 11.00 am and was surprized to see that only 30% ppl were present in the office. But love rain and chai and bhutta

Hey Ricky,hows your mom now...I hope she is fine :)

and PRanshu Happy birthday dear!!!

Chalo bye will be writing more n more

6 Comments:

Blogger The Bhandari's said...

hey am back and good to see u have started blogging :)

Friday, August 10, 2007 12:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. Its sad to hear that doing the same to people who did no good to you is considered practical now. ..
I wish I'll never change .. I dont want to be consumed by this materialistic world .. I wish the same for you ...

Friday, August 10, 2007 6:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know why, but there is something that seems to connect me to you....

Friday, October 19, 2007 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Shailesh Nigam said...

Love your straight from the heart writing style. Enjoyed your writings.

Thursday, November 01, 2007 7:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm You wont be expecting comment from me at least!
Ya its Rakesh here , rem me?
How you been? though not been in touch but i remembered your blog name.

Friday, November 23, 2007 8:46:00 AM  
Blogger ..:: J ::.. said...

hello :) just passing by, ive started blogging again.. just thought id say hello!

Monday, January 14, 2008 7:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home