Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dhoom:2, Yoga and FPS

ya ya I know I know there is no connection among them just for the heck of it I titled it. Nothing particular reason for not been regular to my love for blogging but just couldnt. Though I write whenever I have urge to write.

I watched Dhoom:2 last week. Even on 2nd day of the week, cinema hall is packed with all possible bunkers of college,some professionals with suit-tie and some velle people like me. reaching place before the time would the best idea to get ticket but i was wrong. got tickets in black. to sit in packed hall and enjoying all hooting & whistles is again something which i havent exprienced for a long time. coz it havnt been realesed in multiplexes in Delhi n NCR. Anyways, movie is typical chor-police story with best possible action stunts, sexy lasses, amazing locations and not-so-good music except title track and crazy kiya re!! Though I started feeling headache on beginning of movie itself but managed to enjoy it till end. Loved Hrithik's new avtars, Ash's clothes execpt her dialouges, Udya's comedy and ofcoz bipasha's double role. Abhishek isnt as good in this movie as he was in Dhoom but loved Rimi sen's guest role. anyways all in all good watch.



and ya very much discussed kissing scene of Hrithik-Ash isnt so much to discuss about. but really i hate this gal when she always try to connect with guys when they are on peak of their career and doesnt utter a damn word abt it and those innocent guys keep narrating the stories. anyways leave it.

now Yoga, finally after a long long break of couple of months I began to practice yoga again and hope to reduce only few inches around my waist :) I know its cool here but lets see how long it goes. O God pls pls thoda sa kam kara do naaa :|

FPS: as now i am again at home and not much connected to my lovely internet world so much so i really feel bored. i watch a lot of Tv these days. so while doing something with my books i found Five Point Someone and picked it to read again. I am reading it after more than one year and believe me its wonderful exprience and joyful to read this again.

11 Comments:

Blogger fursat said...

Kya title hain, mharee ko confuse kar deeya. Maine socha you were reading FPS while watching Dhoom 2 in Shavasan position [:P]

Aha!! Hritik ke movie aur Neetie drool na kare, aisa toh ho hee sakta. Nice quick review of the movie. Now, I know ke seeti kab maarne hain.

Ash ke kisse Ash hee jaane. God ko kya kamm kehne ko keh rahee hain, kamar or sardi [:P]

I haven't read the book yet. Nice to see a post after a while. :-)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....fursat mil gaye post karne ke...

Dhoom2 is doing pretty well..no matter what the critics say...Hrithik is the best in the movie!!

Ohh wow yaar back with your Yoga Routine..thats nice...thankfully even I have started some abs exercises...

Have read FPS & ON@TCC...the books recd toooo much hype...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dhoom 2 was koool..and hrithik..!no words yaar:P


njoyed ur post..
and fps is one great light reading yaar...
memorable characters:D

kaisee hai./.i had tried callin u once..par shayad busy thee..:)

-sonali

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ailaa itna jaldi request granted..fast food style blogging..one in three...looks like McD's cone..3 in one..a quick review of a typical delhigoers movie watch in a ciname hall plus yoga info n fps (i thought foot pound sec, curse my engineering brain)..keep going...ur fan says yeh dil maange more...ahaaaaaa

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Ye manzilen !! said...

Suno Saab-
Your Long Shot pic is awesome I must admit. The blue backgroudn with white t-shirt and blue jeans you sure can arouse curiosity. Yare an artit saab. I might use this effect some place.

As far as reducing waiste size, try not eating carb for a week and see what happens. You will be amzed with the results. Thats all.
Shahid

Sunday, December 10, 2006 8:38:00 AM  
Blogger Navjot Kashyap said...

Nice to see you blogging again ...
I also just saw Dhoom 2 a couple od days back. Will write about it when I get time.
Nice to know that you started yoga again.
FPS is a nice read :-) I also read it once it was released and again after a few months. Seond time reading was also great fun. I might read it one time more I think - it has already been quite a while since I read it.

Sunday, December 17, 2006 3:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moti Change kar diya blog? madam aapko kaam bola tha? kya hua uska?

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 10:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, gr8 to see ur new page...dhoom was sick movie (thats what i felt). FPS was gr8, an a better book on that lines is Mediocre But Arroganr by abhijit bidhuri. damn funny

Friday, December 22, 2006 12:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fursatji...

remember me... :)

hw r u dear...

Sunday, February 11, 2007 8:16:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I was a regular reader of your earlier blog and I had lost my bookmarks so couldnt visit your blog again. Just chanced upon your blog again :)

Keep writing, its always fun to read what you post.

Monday, February 26, 2007 3:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New blog is cool looking...but not many posts:( aisa kyu?

Dhoom-2 was good timepass...

Monday, March 05, 2007 3:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home