Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hadd hai !!!

YEh bhi hadd hai...after 10 mins of remenring password of my blogger account..logging with the same password I cudnt get in to my blog. Dont knw what changed..i thought it was my password then how come changed? pata nahi kya kya karte hai...faltu mein utha ke google accout use karo..anyways logged in somehow :)

so currently i am big fan of Hey shona..hey shona sung Shaan and Sunidhi chauhan..after listening whole year Himesh torture and all dhoom types gaane..this song is big relief to ears. Lovely song.

After a long week and after tiring routine..sunday is big relief...thank God its sunday :) I tasted fist mango of the season..not too sweet...but nice :)

Today i am just rememering one of my poem which i wrote with real emotions and just feeling same today.. i wish i cud fly i wish i cud fly

Few days back chatted with RIcky...miss you guys so much somtime..used to be so much on blogging and orkut...comments and all..but really missed all that... but still wanna write sometime...

Hope everything is fine going on with everyone :)

LOve you all !!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger fursat said...

LOL!! Yea, Blogger completely shifted to Gmail ID.

I will download this song and listen on your risk.

I ate Mango too today, directly from India, hafoos aam :D

I remember that poem :)

We miss you toooo... (((HUGS)))

Sunday, April 22, 2007 2:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey howdy??

Hey Shona..Hey Shona...is my CURRENT FAV TOO....sammmmmme pinch :p

Monday, April 23, 2007 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ricky: gmail pe shift kar diya..pehle to samaj hi nahi aaya anyways...kab aa raha hai yaha..come soon... :)

@mehak: yeah..kimda sweet song it is :P

neetie

Monday, April 23, 2007 9:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After all I'm here, I'm here I'm here :)

Yes, that song is really nice one. LOL@ after listening whole year Himesh torture ( I also feel in the same way for Himesh accept one song of the Banaras - Kitna pyar)

And what to say about those old days.... chatting and comment war and blog-hopping..... :( :(

See ya,

TC

:) Juneli

Friday, April 27, 2007 5:34:00 PM  
Blogger khushi said...

yeah this song is one good piece of music......!!
have u heard another track of same movie..... "saaiyaan ve...saaiyaan ve..."
It is again a good one!!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 4:08:00 PM  
Blogger Arti Honrao said...

Hi!

Apart from the little nuisances blogger beta is better than the earlier version.
It does not take time to publish even if the blog is heavy (good thing for me) and it is easier to handle the widget layout.
We can get the desired background using a simple image script :)


BTW, kaisi hai?



GBU
Arti

Saturday, May 05, 2007 5:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home