Sunday, November 19, 2006

Adult Hai!!!!!!!!!!!!

From morning till this time i mean 5.10 pm I am couch patato today, did nothing except having lunch and watching TV, watched sarabhai v/s sarabhai, other serials and some clips of DDLJ and Lamhe on channel. Now I am utterly bored and decided to watch Pyaar ke side effects whose DVD was at my home brought by my brother. so I just put the DVD and enjoying the movie at beginning of 5-10 mins. Suddenly Guduu, a 10-12 year old kid studying in 7th std, residing just besides our house came.

Guddu: didi nimbu (lemon) hai?

Me: hmm ruk i ll check.

Guddu: konsi movie hai?

Me: Pyaar ke side effects

Guddu: achi hai?

Me: ya achi hai..

Guddu: Adult hai??

Me:?????????(heard this and shocked and trying to figure out where all the nimbus have gone from our fridge, may be they also went to watch some adult movie with female nimbus :P) nahi!!!! ( with a stupid expression )

Guddu: adult hai? (may be he didnt hear my answer so asked again with full enthu :P )

Me: nahi thik hai

Guddu: bacche dekh sakte hai?

Me: ya thik hai..

meanwhile i tried to divert his mind and asked mom in loud voice, "mom nimbu kaha hai? fridge mein nahi hai?"

Mom: shayad nahi honge.

Me: Guddu, nimbu nahi hai..sorry

Suddenly after this thing happened, I called up my friend, Nitish and told this incident. I was like whats happening to these kids and where this kids are going? I was like dont know some day this little anshu will come to me and will say, "didi koi adult cd hai?"

anyways Dont know what to say? when I was in 7th std. I can only remember tests, scoldings, having lunch, friends, school dress and blah blah but adult??? ahaaan :P

PS: I wanted to write for so long but dont know cudnt. so many things to share but cudnt write. Just wanna say that I am at my home for a month now and quitted my job because of harrasment and selfish people and decided kick that job where gals are not respected. and I am proud of what I did.

So Here I am again :)

17 Comments:

Blogger Ankur said...

hi neetie...long time i visited ur blog..but as it always happens...one feels freshness being spruned up all across....this reflection of urs on today's kids is quite close to what is happening...and since in normal day to day life we observe but don't dwell on it...it was quite a fresh read...spl for a person like me who had been readin borin editorials in newspapers...

so in nut shell would say..been a good visit...if i had gt a ticket for blog-visit...i would have said...paisa vasool :P

Sunday, November 19, 2006 6:15:00 PM  
Blogger Pinks said...

hee hee ..nice post...aaj kal ke bache bhi na....jai ho...n all thnx to the media n television...

Sunday, November 19, 2006 6:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well firstly nice to see a blog after a longgggg time...well u r quite right abt today's kids..but seeing them i feel we people had a good bachpan..sports, khelna kudnaa etc. nowadays kids r only on computer games

Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:47:00 PM  
Blogger Ashish Gupta said...

whoaaa wat a comeback!

long time since you posted :)

Oh & that couch-pot(ato) thing - I do it everyday ;)


& 7th std? well my 1st *beep* literature was in 6th & 1st *beep* CD was in 8th. I was utterly bored by *beep* by 12th std!
I know it sounds weird to say so but who are we kidding? most ppl just shy away from facts. May be I am being in the wrong place but always being in a boys' school & a boy's hostel for years, I almost know it for sure that not many ppl (at least guys) are different :|


whoaaa I just talked into humiliating myself :O

Sunday, November 19, 2006 9:18:00 PM  
Blogger The Bhandari's said...

good u posted after a lonnnnnnnng time, and news for me that you switched to a new blog totally, good thing you want to come out of memories, am happy for that, Good to read adult stuff :D
Don't know about that but what I have to say is I loved Pyar ke side effects and first time in life I appreciated Mallika Sherawat's work :P strange isn't it
~preeti

Monday, November 20, 2006 8:12:00 AM  
Blogger fursat said...

Oye Couch Aloo,

Wah, kya demand hain "Guddu" ke, Nimbu aur Adult movies... :P

In 7th standard...hmm...mujhe apne saath waali auny se pyar ho gaya tha, baki sab tere jaisa tha, tests, scolding, lunch, scolding, school, scolding, cheating in exam, do-chaar gaal pe thappad, scolding...lol

Good for you to stand up against harrasement... :-)

Monday, November 20, 2006 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger fursat said...

auny = aunty [:D]

Monday, November 20, 2006 9:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nice to see a post here !!!

hehehehe...guddu n adult movies...:P

vaise even I enjoyed PKSE....fultu movie hai

Monday, November 20, 2006 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Reema said...

hiiya! Soo true, we were such pakke kids back in our days.. aaj kal ke bacche n the stuff they know about is scary at times!!

Friday, November 24, 2006 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Fursat said...

@ankur: hey pal..u just said abt this post paisa vasool. this is best compliment i got ever :P

and thanks a lot for visiting..and ya dont worry results ll be good of ur test..TC

@Pinks: haanjee pinky jee. jai ho..bhagwan hi bachaye..ab to bas apne baccho ki chinta khaye jati hai..kya hoga :P

@amit mehta: hey amit aaj galti se ur no being dialled and had a word with ur babhi i guess dont knw :P

aaj kal ke bacche knows only computers and PVRs...agree with you we ppl had good bachpan..all those staapu and tv and all hehe :D

@ashish : yeah i guess u r right most of ppl stay away from the fact that today's kids are more aware..but what ever its early i guess..

@preeti: yeah preeti bahut time lag gaya post likhne mein..ya switched to new blog..changes are facts of life :P

and ya i too loved pyar ke side ke efftecs..awesome movie..and mallika ..me too loved her skirts this time..lovely :)

@ricky: to aapke bachpan mein scoldings were main thing apart from its good..

thanks for appreciating my effort!!!!!!1

@mehak: yaar pata chala kisi din guddu bada hoke yeh sab pad raha hai aur laga di meri vatt :P hehe

and loved PKSE..fundu movie..

@reema: good to see you here...aaj kal ke bacche tauba tauba :D

keep visiiing..!! TC

Saturday, November 25, 2006 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger khushi said...

yeah
aaj kal ke bachche tauba tauba.....
my younger bro also asks the same thing ....n sometimes am surprised what these kids are goin to do .....
seriously when i was of his age i cudnt even imagine all these ..bt its nt even their fault ...they will question only what they see around :)

well a gud post ....its always gud to visit ur blog .....

Saturday, November 25, 2006 4:11:00 PM  
Blogger Fursat said...

@khushi: very true..i even dont knw tht word adult :P but thats right they ll say what they ll see...

and thanks for visiting my blog dear

God bless u !

Sunday, November 26, 2006 7:19:00 PM  
Blogger The Bhandari's said...

tempting template :P

Monday, December 04, 2006 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Fursat said...

dhanyawad jee :D

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 9:49:00 PM  
Blogger SUMiT said...

hi miss fursat!!!
i visited ur blog for the first time ...nice one..keep it up...i'll be back soon to c some more action...all the best.

Saturday, March 24, 2007 2:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wht the hell it is...

Monday, June 11, 2007 7:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wht the hell it is...

Monday, June 11, 2007 7:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home